江苏快三下载:ADBI Calendar of Events
- 28 - 30 May 2019 ADBI Sessions on Transport Infrastructure and Quality of Life at World Conference on Transportation Research IIT Bombay, Mumbai, IndiaThese discussion sessions will?spotlight lessons from infrastructure projects and operations in Asia and the Pacific, with emphasis on the effects of high-speed rail projects on economies, the environment, society, and quality of life.
- 31 May - 1 June 2019 ADBI Sessions on Financial Inclusion and Financial Literacy, Financial Regulation, SME Finance, and Infrastructure Development: Seventh Seminar on Asia and the Pacific Economies Xi’an Jiaotong-Liverpool University (XJTLU), Suzhou, PRCThe ADBI sessions will examine cutting-edge research and policy solutions for advancing financial inclusion and financial literacy, financial regulation, SME finance, and infrastructure development.
- 5 - 6 June 2019 Conference on Promoting Responsible and Sustainable Financial Services in a Digital Age ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThis conference will investigate how to overcome barriers limiting further breakthroughs in financial inclusion in Asia and the Pacific amid rapid digital development.
- 13 - 14 June 2019 ADB-ADBI Conference on Demographic Changes, Productivity, and the Role of Technology ADBI, Tokyo, JapanThis conference will gather leading academics, policymakers, international organizations, and the private sector to discuss the theory, practice, and policy considerations of aging and technology.
- 16 May 2019 Seminar: Do High Rewards Require High Risks? What to Consider When Investing in High-Risk Jurisdictions and Industries ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 7 May 2019 ADBI Workshop on Economic Policy Challenges Facing the People’s Republic of China ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 1 May 2019 Regional Workshop on Blue Economy, Disaster Risk Financing, and Ocean Infrastructure Nadi, Fiji
- 26 April 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Fintech Initiatives in Trade Finance ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 24 April 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Achieving the Sustainable Development Goals: Costing and Financing Options ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 24 - 25 April 2019 Policy Dialogue on Efficient Fiscal Governance for Sustainable Growth in Asia Bangkok, Thailand
- 23 April 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Design-led Nexus Approach for Food, Energy, and Water Innovations in Cities ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 23 April 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Trends and Attitudes Towards Migration Globally ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 20 - 21 April 2019 ADBI Dialogue on Energy Insecurity in Asia: Challenges, Solutions, and Renewable Energy Jianguo Hotel, Xi’an PRC
- 16 - 18 April 2019 ADBI-Central Bank of Turkey Conference: Innovative Finance for Growth – The Role of Credit Guarantee Funds Istanbul, Turkey
- 25 - 26 March 2019 Gender Dimension of Health and the Sustainable Development Goals Seoul, Republic of Korea
- 23 March 2019 ADBI Session on Finance for Sustainable and Inclusive Growth, Western Economic Association 15th International Conference Keio University Mita Campus, Japan
- 19 - 20 March 2019 Beneficial Ownership in Asia and the Pacific Regional Workshop Manila, Philippines
- 15 March 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Capital Flows: The Role of Bank and Non-Bank Balance Sheets ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 11 March 2019 Distinguished Speaker Series: Banking Panics and the Lender of Last Resort in a Monetary Economy ADBI, Tokyo, Japan
- 7 March 2019 Policy Workshop on Reforming State-Owned Enterprises in Asia Hanoi, Viet Nam
- 4 - 5 March 2019 OECD-ADBI-Financial Regulatory Department, Ministry of Planning and Finance, Myanmar Roundtable on Insurance and Retirement Saving in Asia Nay Pyi Taw, Myanmar
- 26 - 27 February 2019 OECD-ADBI Roundtable on Capital Market and Financial Reform in Asia ADBI, Tokyo, Japan