江苏快三100%计划:Armenia and ADB
In the Spotlight
ADB Trade Finance Program (TFP) held its second TFP Bank Twinning program in Central Asia between Ameriabank from Armenia and Hamkorbank from Uzbekistan.
ADB?is supporting Armenia in its effort to expand its private sector, diversify its economy, cut red tape, and gain access to new markets, says Shane Rosenthal, ADB's Country Director for Armenia.
ADB signed a $32 million loan agreement with a leading food producer and exporter in Armenia?to help the company expand greenhouse operations and increase exports.
The overarching goal of ADB's country partnership strategy, 2014–2018 for Armenia is to help integrate its economy into the region, and to rebalance it toward more resilient, inclusive, and environmentally sustainable growth. Efforts to realize these goals include improving domestic and cross-border transport links, upgrading secondary towns based on integrated urban development plans, and improving the country’s energy security.
Projects in Armenia
- Supporting Social Safeguards in the Central and West Asia Region
- Supporting Environmental Safeguards in the Central and West Asia Region
- Enhancing ADB’s Support for Social Protection to Achieve the Sustainable Development Goals
- High Voltage Electrical Networks, CJSC
- Yerevan Gas-Fired Combined-Cycle Power Project
- Public Efficiency and Financial Markets Program (Subprogram 1)
- Second Water Supply and Sanitation Sector Project
- Infrastructure Sustainability Support Program (Phase 2)
- Infrastructure Sustainability Support Program, Phase 2
- Asian Development Outlook 2016-2018 - Asian Development Outlook 2016 (Subproject 1)