吉林快三预测与推荐:Azerbaijan and ADB
In the Spotlight
This publication helps guide investment planning and financing across key urban infrastructure sectors of Azerbaijan to improve the performance of cities—with a focus on economy, equity, and environment.
This paper discusses?the status of financial inclusion, education, and literacy in Azerbaijan as well as measures to foster the development of small and medium-sized enterprises, which currently have inadequate access to financial resources.?
This publication compiles the best practices for the introduction and development of road asset management based on a desk review of the experiences in the 11 member countries of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Program, including Azerbaijan.
Azerbaijan’s gross national income per capita has increased approximately tenfold in a decade and a half. This robust growth has been largely driven by the extraction and processing of fossil fuels, along with high levels of public expenditure.
The ADB country partnership strategy, 2014–2018 for Azerbaijan aims to diversify the economy, foster new economic opportunities, promote inclusive growth, and reduce disparities between urban and rural areas.
Azerbaijan is a member of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Program.
Projects in the Azerbaijan
- Implementing the Integrated Trade Agenda in the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Program
- Enhancing Project Readiness and Implementation in Central and West Asia
- Development of Nonbank Finance and Alternative Financial Instruments for Economic Diversification
- Railway Sector Development in Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Countries
- Asian Development Outlook 2019–2021
- Water Supply and Sanitation Investment Program - Tranche 4 (Additional Financing)
- Asian Development Outlook 2016-2018 - Asian Development Outlook 2016 (Subproject 1)
- Preparing MFF Power Distribution Enhancement Investment Program
- Proposed Senior Loan to DemirBank for Supporting Micro, Small, and Medium-Sized Enterprises
- Preparing an Enabling Environment for Private Sector Participation in the Power Sector