那个软件有江苏快三:Georgia and ADB
In the Spotlight
ADB President?Nakao announced that ADB plans to mobilize over $1.2 billion in financing during 2019–2021, including support for two flagship projects of the government: the development of the East-West and the North-South transport and economic corridors.?
Georgia and ADB have worked together since 2007 to deliver infrastructure and services that benefit all.
This publication compiles the best practices for the introduction and development of road asset management based on a desk review of the experiences in the 11 member countries of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Program, including Georgia.
ADB and the Government of Georgia signed a $14.27 million loan agreement to upgrade and improve the Tbilisi metro, which currently benefits over 300,000 commuters daily.
Located at the crossroads of Europe and Asia, Georgia has become an important node for regional trade flows. The Government of Georgia has taken steps to deregulate the economy, streamline bureaucracy, and combat corruption. Committed to a more inclusive growth process, the government has considerably increased social sector funding and made public expenditure transparent. Yet, despite solid economic growth, poverty and unemployment continue to impede Georgia’s development.
The key development priorities of ADB in Georgia are to foster inclusive and sustainable economic growth, accelerate poverty reduction, and enhance regional connectivity. Priority sectors include transport, water supply and sanitation, energy, public sector management, and finance.
In October 2016, Georgia became the 11th member of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC).
Projects in Georgia
- Railway Sector Development in Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Countries
- Asian Development Outlook 2019–2021
- Supporting Knowledge Solutions in Central and West Asian Countries
- Promoting Investments and Economic Growth in Central and West Asia, East Asia, and South Asia Subregions
- Water Supply and Sanitation Service Improvement Project
- Improving Domestic Resource Mobilization for Inclusive Growth Program (Subprogram 3)
- Asian Development Outlook 2016-2018 - Asian Development Outlook 2016 (Subproject 1)
- Improving Domestic Resource Mobilization for Inclusive Growth Program (Subprogram 2)
- Support for Silk Road Forum
- Improving Domestic Resource Mobilization for Inclusive Growth