吉林快三预测与推荐:Georgia and ADB
In the Spotlight
Clean air in Georgian cities, well-developed streets and green habitat for people — these are some of the themes that can be found in a new calendar featuring drawings by young students of an elementary school in the country. Download the calendar
This publication provides a gender analysis of socioeconomic areas and issues in Georgia and for the Asian Development Bank’s operations in Georgia.
ADB President?Nakao announced that ADB plans to mobilize over $1.2 billion in financing during 2019–2021, including support for two flagship projects of the government: the development of the East-West and the North-South transport and economic corridors.?
Georgia and ADB have worked together since 2007 to deliver infrastructure and services that benefit all.
Located at the crossroads of Europe and Asia, Georgia has become an important node for regional trade flows. The Government of Georgia has taken steps to deregulate the economy, streamline bureaucracy, and combat corruption. Committed to a more inclusive growth process, the government has considerably increased social sector funding and made public expenditure transparent. Yet, despite solid economic growth, poverty and unemployment continue to impede Georgia’s development.
The key development priorities of ADB in Georgia are to foster inclusive and sustainable economic growth, accelerate poverty reduction, and enhance regional connectivity. Priority sectors include transport, water supply and sanitation, energy, public sector management, and finance.
In October 2016, Georgia became the 11th member of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC).
Projects in Georgia
- Implementing the Integrated Trade Agenda in the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Program
- Enhancing Project Readiness and Implementation in Central and West Asia
- Enhancing Rural Financial Inclusion for Women
- Strengthening Financial Management in Asia and the Pacific, Phase 2
- Railway Sector Development in Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Countries
- Improving Domestic Resource Mobilization for Inclusive Growth Program (Subprogram 3)
- Asian Development Outlook 2016-2018 - Asian Development Outlook 2016 (Subproject 1)
- Improving Domestic Resource Mobilization for Inclusive Growth Program (Subprogram 2)
- Support for Silk Road Forum
- Improving Domestic Resource Mobilization for Inclusive Growth