江苏快三中奖规则:India and ADB
In the Spotlight
Recent policy measures by the government to improve the investment climate and boost private consumption and investment will help India to lift economic growth in the next two fiscal years, according to a new report from ADB.
This publication examines how ADB's operations have improved people's lives in India and looks at the partnership’s?challenges in pursuing agreed development goals.
ADB?signed an agreement to invest $35 million in equity into Multiples Private Equity Fund III (MPEF III), an India-focused private equity fund managed by Multiples Alternate Asset Management Private Limited (Multiples).
The Asian Development Bank and the Government of India signed a $300 million loan agreement to support lending by India Infrastructure Finance Company Limited (IIFCL).
The Country Partnership Strategy (CPS), 2018–2022 for India aims to support the government’s goal of faster, inclusive, and sustainable growth accompanied by rapid economic transformation and job creation. The new CPS articulates ADB assistance through the three strategic pillars: boosting economic competitiveness to create more and better jobs, providing inclusive access to infrastructure networks and services, and addressing climate change and increasing climate resilience. ADB’s annual lending to India is proposed to be raised to a maximum of $4 billion to support the country’s transformation toward upper middle-income status.
The country operations business plan (COBP), 2018–2020 aims to support the government’s endeavor towards achieving faster, inclusive and sustainable growth through programs supporting the provision of inclusive access to infrastructure, boosting competitiveness and job creation, and helping address climate change issues.
India is a member of the South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) program.
Projects in India
- Advancing Gender Budgeting in Select States
- Mumbai Metro Rail Systems Project
- IT and Capacity Building Support for Project Development and Management at the Department of Economic Affairs
- Sustaining Climate and Disaster Risk Resilient and Low Carbon Development in South Asia
- Multiples Private Equity Fund III Limited
- Strengthening Compliance Review and Accountability to Project Affected Persons of Financial Intermediaries
- Transmission Improvement Projects in Odisha and Tamil Nadu
- Rajasthan Renewable Energy Transmission Investment Program - Tranche 2
- Interstate Natural Gas Pipeline Investment Program
- Supporting Skill Development in Himachal Pradesh