吉林快三预测与推荐:India and ADB
In the Spotlight
ADB invites experienced professionals with relevant work experience to register to attend a presentation on ADB's strategic overview, and what we look for in candidates, including the Young Professionals Program and Internship Program. Learn more about the event
Ilkal in the southern Indian state of Karnataka is the first town in the country to receive clean water 24/7 over its entire territory thanks to an innovative water supply project involving the private sector.
ADB supports India’s vision of faster, inclusive, and sustainable growth.?The latest?country brief?captures the core of ADB's operations in India and showcases select interventions that are helping the government achieve its development goals.
The Country Partnership Strategy (CPS), 2018–2022 for India aims to support the government’s goal of faster, inclusive, and sustainable growth accompanied by rapid economic transformation and job creation. The new CPS articulates ADB assistance through the three strategic pillars: boosting economic competitiveness to create more and better jobs, providing inclusive access to infrastructure networks and services, and addressing climate change and increasing climate resilience. ADB’s annual lending to India is proposed to be raised to a maximum of $4 billion to support the country’s transformation toward upper middle-income status.
The country operations business plan (COBP), 2018–2020 aims to support the government’s endeavor towards achieving faster, inclusive and sustainable growth through programs supporting the provision of inclusive access to infrastructure, boosting competitiveness and job creation, and helping address climate change issues.
India is a member of the South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation (SASEC) program.
Projects in India
- Assam Integrated Flood and Riverbank Erosion Risk Management Investment Program - Project 2
- Strategic Interventions for Economic Transformation – Strengthening Knowledge for Enhancing Development Outcomes
- Bihar State Highways III Project
- Capacity Building for Project Design, Implementation and Evaluation
- Himachal Pradesh Clean Energy Transmission Investment Program - Tranche 3
- Rajasthan Renewable Energy Transmission Investment Program - Tranche 2
- Interstate Natural Gas Pipeline Investment Program
- Supporting Skill Development in Himachal Pradesh
- Asian Development Outlook 2016-2018 - Asian Development Outlook 2016 (Subproject 1)
- Preparing the Solar Park Development and Transmission Sector Project