11选五开奖结果:Mongolia and ADB
In the Spotlight
ADB?and the Leading Asia’s Private Infrastructure Fund (LEAP) signed an $18.7 million loan with Sermsang Power Corporation Public Company Limited (SSP) and Tenuun Gerel Construction LLC (TGC) to build, operate, and maintain a 15-megawatt solar power plant supplying electricity to Mongolia’s central grid system.
Mongolia’s stunning landscapes and nomadic culture form the basis for a small but rapidly growing tourism industry. To achieve sustainable tourism development, a focus on at least four key areas is required
The Asian Development Bank is helping Mongolia improve the safety of patients and health workers in hospitals, focusing on the safety of blood products, also known as hemovigilance.
This briefing note draws on successful experiences of other countries to offer practical recommendations for improving the air quality in Ulaanbaatar and other cities in Mongolia.
Mongolia urgently needs to restore macroeconomic stability to ensure social stability, and to develop in the longer term a more resilient and diversified economy that can consistently deliver rapid, inclusive, and sustainable growth.?
ADB assistance in Mongolia addresses key development challenges by supporting investments, policy reforms, capacity building, and knowledge sharing to sustain inclusive growth in a period of economic difficulty.?
Mongolia is a member of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Program.
Projects in Mongolia
- Implementing the Integrated Trade Agenda in the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Program
- Sermsang Khushig Khundii Solar Project
- Developing Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism Approaches, Methodologies, and Controls (Subproject B)
- Northeast Asia Regional Development Studies
- Improving Health Care Financing for Universal Health Coverage