快三一天稳赚200元:Myanmar and ADB
In the Spotlight
This comparative analysis of administrative frameworks, functions, and performance of revenue bodies in 28 Asia–Pacific economies includes developments and trends in tax administration practice and performance. Download report
Myanmar’s economy is projected to stay on a steady growth path over the next 2 years, supported by economic reforms, strong global growth, and higher foreign direct investment flows, according to a new ADB?report.
This Bond Market Guide provides an update for current and future domestic, regional, and international market participants on the tremendous developments in the Myanmar securities market.
Along with the recently revised Myanmar Investment Law, the passage of the Myanmar Companies Law represents an important step toward creating an enabling business environment in the country.
Emerging from decades of economic and political isolation, Myanmar is striving for inclusive economic growth and poverty reduction. The country has strong potential for broad economic expansion, possessing abundant natural resources, a strategic location at the crossroads of Asia, a young population, and a sizable market with wide-ranging investment opportunities. Successful national elections, held in November 2015, represented an important milestone in Myanmar’s transition.
ADB?operations in Myanmar?focuses on building human resources and capacity, creating an enabling economic environment, and expanding access and connectivity.
Myanmar is a member of the Greater Mekong Subregion (GMS).
Projects in Myanmar
- Deepening Civil Society Engagement for Development Effectiveness - Deepening ADB–Civil Society Engagement in Selected Countries in Southeast and South Asia (Subproject 2)
- South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Regional Energy Cooperation
- Implementing Trade Facilitation Initiatives under the South Asia Subregional Economic Cooperation Program
- Strengthening Regional Health Cooperation in the Greater Mekong Subregion
- Enhancing Effectiveness of Subregional Programs to Advance Regional Cooperation and Integration in Southeast Asia
- Asian Development Outlook 2016-2018 - Asian Development Outlook 2016 (Subproject 1)
- Greater Mekong Subregion Health Security Project
- Support for Sanitary and Phytosanitary Arrangements Development
- Strengthening Trade Facilitation in the GMS through Partnerships with the Private Sector
- Strengthening Institutional Knowledge and Capacity of Customs Administrations for Trade Facilitation within the Association of Southeast Asian Nations