江苏快三是否合法:Philippines and ADB
In the Spotlight
The world-class facility hosts 26 airlines that fly to both international and domestic destinations.?The new terminal aims to serve 11.2 million passengers by end of 2018.?Watch video
A new 6-year country partnership strategy maps out ADB’s support to the Philippine government in achieving its twin goals of becoming an upper-middle income country and reducing poverty incidence.
In an?update?of its flagship annual economic publication,?Asian Development Outlook (ADO) 2018, ADB’s revised outlook for the Philippines—from 6.8% in 2018 and 6.9% in 2019—reflects a moderation in agricultural output and exports, as well as higher inflation and continued global monetary tightening.
Young Rubysol Blasé, known to friends and family as Beetle, tells the story of how in?Barangay Katipunan, a small village on Siargao Island in the Philippines, the entire community comes together to decide on what they need to protect?and improve the environment they live in.
The Philippines is among the fastest-growing economies in Southeast Asia, with upgrades to sovereign investment ratings confirming improvements in the country’s macroeconomic fundamentals. The government has defined its development objectives as driving rapid but inclusive economic growth, accelerating employment on a massive scale, and reducing poverty.
Since 1966, ADB has been a strong partner in the development of the Philippines, its host country. The country operations business plan, 2019–2021 is aligned with ADB's country partnership strategy, 2018–2023 for the Philippines.?
The Philippines is part of the Brunei Darussalam-Indonesia-Malaysia-Philippines East ASEAN Growth Area (BIMP-EAGA).
Projects in the Philippines
- Secondary Education Support Program
- Metro Manila Water Supply Project (formerly Metro Manila Water and Sanitation Development Project)
- Strengthening Public-Private Partnerships in the Philippines (Phase 2)
- Solid Waste Management Sector Project
- Empowering Bangsamoro Communities Through Alternative Learning System and Productivity Enhancement Project
- Facilitating Youth School-to-Work Transition Program (Subprogram 1)
- Local Government Finance and Fiscal Decentralization Reform Program, Subprogram 2
- Encouraging Investment through Capital Market Reforms Program (Subprogram 1)
- Expanding Private Participation in Infrastructure Program, Subprogram 1
- Asian Development Outlook 2016-2018 - Asian Development Outlook 2016 (Subproject 1)