快三技巧选号口诀:Turkmenistan and ADB
In the Spotlight
This publication?highlights challenges in implementing toll road projects relevant to the circumstances of CAREC countries and is intended as a practical resource for policy makers.
This publication compiles the best practices for the introduction and development of road asset management based on a desk review of the experiences in the 11 member countries of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Program, including Turkmenistan.
Signing of the framework agreement for the proposed Turkmenistan–Afghanistan–Pakistan (TAP) Power Interconnection Project will pave the way for enabling power trade and exchange among the three countries.
ADB?Board of Directors has endorsed a 5-year Country Partnership Strategy (CPS) for Turkmenistan to support regional cooperation and economic diversification during 2017-2021. This is ADB’s first full CPS with Turkmenistan since the country joined ADB in 2000.
ADB began working with Turkmenistan in 2000 and has since been helping to diversify the country’s economic base and increase its share of regional trade.
Given Turkmenistan’s vast energy resources and strategic location, ADB operations focus on enhancements to the country’s transport and energy sectors, with infrastructure projects fostering regional cooperation. ADB has also provided expert advice through a technical assistance grant to facilitate the long-term exporting of power to Afghanistan.
Turkmenistan is a member of the Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation (CAREC) Program.
Projects in Turkmenistan
- Railway Sector Development in Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Countries
- National Power Grid Strengthening Project
- Asian Development Outlook 2019–2021
- Supporting Knowledge Solutions in Central and West Asian Countries
- Promoting Investments and Economic Growth in Central and West Asia, East Asia, and South Asia Subregions
- Modernization of Sanitary and Phytosanitary Measures for Food Safety
- Asian Development Outlook 2015
- Prevention and Control of HIV/AIDS and Other Communicable Diseases in Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation Countries
- Central Asia Regional Economic Cooperation: Midterm Review of the Transport and Trade Facilitation Strategy and Implementation Action Plan
- Turkmenistan-Afghanistan-Pakistan-India Natural Gas Pipeline Project, Phase 3