江苏快3怎么单双赔多少:Private Sector (Nonsovereign) Financing
In the Spotlight
Indonesia is a geothermal energy hotspot. ADB investments are helping build market experience and open the sector to more partners and financing.
Achieving the Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development and the Paris Agreement on Climate Change will require significant contributions by the private sector. See infographic:?ADB's Private Sector Operations
ADB uses credit enhancement products to promote private sector financing for lending to micro and small business owners. In India, it works with banks to provide local currency financing to microfinance institutions.
As a catalyst for private investments, ADB provides direct financial assistance to private sector projects. While ADB’s participation is usually limited, it leverages a large amount of funds from commercial sources to finance these projects. Projects must also have clear development impacts and/or demonstration effects that go beyond the benefits captured in the financial rate of return.?
Committed projects in frontier countries (2017)
Total private sector portfolio (2017)
Direct value-added cofinancing (2017)
ADB's private sector commitments (2017)
- ADB Signs Private Sector Deal to Support PRC's Push for Green Urban Transport
- ADB Agrees to Invest in DCDCPL to Establish Critical Healthcare Services in India, Sri Lanka
- ADB Strengthens Trade Finance Capacity in Central Asia Through Bank Twinning
- ADB Boosts Support for Trade Finance with $350 Million Additional Headroom
- ADB Finances First Ever Utility-Scale Solar PV Plants in Indonesia in $160 Million Renewables Deal